Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who is 'The Mad Baptist'

The word 'MAD' holds different meanings, while Baptist holds only one. As mad I will admit that I do have a marked desire or enthusiasm for the true Gospel and in this I am not ashamed of my Savior. Sometimes I do get carried away in anger at the churches today and the apostasy that is so prevalent around us.

A Baptist emphasizes a believer's baptism by full immersion, in the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Ghost, which is performed after a profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I am therefore a mad baptist because of my denominational beliefs and my adherence to those beliefs. I am by association and doctrine Southern Baptist. ( to see what we believe read the Baptist Faith and Message )    http://www.sbc.net/bfm/bfm2000.asp

My posts will be aimed toward many of the things affecting the church today and many teachings that come from out of the pulpits. I will post the answers to questions here that deal with many areas of the bible, doctrines and tenets of belief. Many of the questions come from forums, which I am associated with, as an administrator. Some of the questions come from people that I know personally. I will also post thoughts and ramblings from my personal studies as well as sermon notes and outlines I use.

All though I am called of God to share the Gospel, which I believe is of the utmost importance, my desire and burden is for the people that sit in the pews. I have a burden for those that lack spiritual maturity and are willing to learn. The spiritual children that need to grow into spiritually mature adults. Honest teachings that can help others grow into responsible adults in the body of Christ.
As I have said I am conservative, both as a Baptist and politically, this will be evident as you read the posts.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, I will provide an answer for all questions I receive.

1 comment:

  1. hey Daddy, i am so glad i finnaly found your blog!!! now i can read everything you put up!!!
    God is good, All the time!!

    Proverbs 22:6 " Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it"

    ReplyDelete